EDI template for EDIFACT D96A

Hello Experts,

We have a project with some vendor which apparently has zero knowledge about EDI specially with EDIFACT D96A that we are expecting them to use.
In likely their system is not supported Integration System like webMethods or TIBCO.
And our guess, they are just using a development tools like pure Java or .NET.

Just wondering whether there is any EDI template for those development tools similar like what we have in webMethods i.e
WM EDI Package
WM EDI TN Package
WM EDIINT Package

Appreciate any answer.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Fanny T

Hi Fanny Sari,

In webMethods the EDI document will be flat file format.
please can you elaborate what EDI Template they are looking for?
need more use case what they they are doing on their development tools with respect to EDI docuemnt and what they they are looking.

Regards,
Manu R

Hi Fanny Sari,

I try to understand your issue, you mean that your vendor need EDI Documents structures to follow right?
If yes, you can share and discuss with them the structures inside webMethods to follow.
For some of the packages like WmEDI, TNPackage, EDIINT package, they are created by SAG and I believe dont have the template for that.

Kind regards,
Alex Foo

Hi All,

After long discussion, pushing and support from Management, partner finally able to create the EDI message for the first time. I guess they are using conventional development tools like Java to do the EDI.
Anyway, appreciate Alex and Ramesh for your help.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Fanny T

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.