EDIFACT D09B Schema Export

I’m using webMethods 6.5, now I got a request to use EDIFACT D09B version, but in the WmEDI module I can only see D05B as the latest version of EDI format, so is there any way for me to get D09B schema?
Or if I could upgraded the WmEDI module for my webMethods?
Thanks in advance.

There is no EDIFACT D09B but you have only EDIFACT D09A in the wMEDI 6.5.2 module.

One more thing even in the WmED8.0.1 Module I dont see EDIFACT D09B or A it has upto D08B…strange right.

Since you are on wM6.5 I dont think SAG supports for you.Better upgrade to 7.x/8.x and they can better assist you.

HTH,
RMG

There is no EDIFACT D09B but you have only EDIFACT D09A in the wMEDI 6.5.2 module.

One more thing even in the WmEDI8.0.1 Module also I dont see EDIFACT D09B or A it has up to D08B ONLY…strange isn’t.

Since you are on wM6.5 and no SAG support you will get as it is EOS. So better you upgrade to IS 7.x/8.x versions and contact SAG on this schema issue:

HTH,
RMG

Thanks for your reply. I will try to contact with SAG. Thanks again.

good deal:

what is edifact? where could i see that one?

It comes with the installation of eStandard module in webMethods called ‘EDI’. More info on [url]http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/adapters_estandards/eStandards/EDI/EDI_8-0/8-0_EDI_Module_Release_Notes.html[/url]

-Senthil

UNEDIFACT standards for European countries EDI transactional format: