Does CrossVista Team Server support all webM 7.1.2 components?

Hi All

We want to use CrossVista Team Server for Deployment in our project which will be implemented on webMethods version 7.1.2 and will use Subversion for Version Control.

I have few questions:

1. Can CrossVista Team Server create first build/release by taking the code from Subversion? I have observed that it takes the code from the configured IS or Broker to create the first release.

2. Does CrossVista provides support for all webMethods version 7.1.2 components , e.g., Process Models, My webMethods Server etc. So, Can CrossVista Team Server create a release and deploy it to target server for Process Models , My webMethods Server components etc developed in webMethods version 7.1.2 ?

3. Does CrossVista Team server provides support for deploying JMS Queues & Topics?

I would really appreciate some help on the above.

Thanks
Abhay

1. As you mentioned, when using CrossVista TEAM Server, the very first Release is created by identifying and then uploading the code and configuration settings from a physical environment. Once the various Release components are defined, a new Release can be created from components already stored in the SubVersion (or other third party) repository.

2. CrossVista provides full support for the following wm 7.1.2 components - Broker Server, IS, Business Process (runtime and design time), TN, MyWebMethods, Optimize for Process, and Optimize for Infrastructure.

3. Support for JMS Queues & Topics is currently being implemented and should be available in Q1 2010.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.