Document Snyc Problem

Hi ,

When I am doing selected document Snyc getting Warnings Like

warningMessage: [ISC.0107.9002] Cannot create field ‘*body’ in Broker document type for ‘Enterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Status’; this field name is not valid on the Broker. The Broker will transport the field contents, which will be visible to Integration Server clients only.

Warning: 1

warningMessage: [ISC.0107.9002] Cannot create field ‘@unitOfMeasurement’ in Broker document type for ‘Enterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Status’; this field name is not valid on the Broker. The Broker will transport the field contents, which will be visible to Integration Server clients only.

I don’t know why I am getting these warnings .,
I appretiate your reply

RAJ

Hi Raj,
As evident from the warning messages you get:
While * and @ are acceptable as the elementName in a IS Document, same is not allowed by Broker. So in your IS Document Enterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Status change the field names from *body to body and @unitOfMeasurement to unitOfMeasurement and so on…

Regards,
Bhawesh

Thanks Bhawesh ,
I appretiate your reply …

And if you do this that document will not be usable for creating or reading XML documents of that type, which is presumably why you have @ and * in the first place.

The warning is only meaningful if you have non-IS components subscribing to the document type. Otherwise, there is no impact and the warning can be safely ignored.