Document list is shown as an Object while mapping

Hi

I have an integration which has documentList inside a Canonical i have mapped the Destination field index value inside the documentlist which happens to be output of an hastable at runtime it shows object and the value potrayed is null.

The funny part is this integration is working fine in the server in which i developed …but it shows null value and my document list shows as an object in the other server.

has anyone received this type of response…or can anyone help me in solving this issue…:confused:

Regards

Mathew

Normally when a docList becomes an null object as part of a flow, the mapping was not performed correctly (for one reason or another) or the mapping did not result in a value being copied over to the docList.

I take this to mean you are pulling a specific value out of the hashtable and trying to map it to a specific index value in the docList? Or do you mean you are addressing a specific index value of the hashtable and mapping it to the docList?

It might be helpful if you can give more detail on the source and target.

Hi PhilLeary

Appreciate ur reply …see i m mapping pulling a specific value out of the hashtable and trying to map it to a specific index value in the docList.

the solution to this problem is that you have to initialize the value to the documentlist (set value to the document list).

But there is another problem which i m facing now…after intializing i m not getting null error for the documentlist…but it is not inserting value to the fields in the document list in other servers i moved the packages to.
But it is mapping correctly to the fields inside the documentlist in the server i have developed. I dont know why i m facing this problem…

Has any one faced this problem :confused: …if so please let me know…
Regards

Mathew