DCOM on Linux

We are doing a project that need to collect data from a Windows OPC server.I need to be able to access the DCOM connector from Linux.I know that used to have a product called EntireX Dcom.But I can’t find it now.I want to know if there still have this product or a new version.

EntireX DCOM, which implements a DCOM environment on Linux, is no longer available since EntireX 8,1, afair.

What is still available is the DCOM Wrapper
http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite8-2_ga/EntireX/8-2-SP1_EntireX/com/overview.htm

The DCOM Wrapper is not applicable here because it is only available on the client side. I suggest to use the .NET RPC Server. It should be possible to call the OPC Server functionality from C#. Then you can use any RPC client (e.g. C or Java) on Linux.

I didn’t want to say (or imply) the DCOM Wrapper is applicable here, just mentioned
it for the sake of completeness - sorry for the confusion it may have caused !

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your info. and suggestion.
In fact,I want the product to run in an embedded computer.So the embedded computer can collect the data from a OPC server.The OS of the embedded computer is Linux. The .NET RPC Server or DCOM Wrapper?
Best Regards
henry han