data only captured when content provider created from list with field names in small case

i have a async table , and added content provider to it ,

i am able to save the data added to each row and pass it to my flow service .

But the content provider is created from a reference document list with field names in small case - AND when i try to do the same with field names in capital the data gets saved on the UI - but does not get captured in flow service .

The flow service shows the icon of each field as ‘object’ and holds null , where as for the content provider created from list with field names in small case the icon is ‘string’ and data gets captured ( Attaching the screen shot for the same ) .

The problem is i have to pass this data to a BAPI , and when i pass or append the list with field names in small case - it does not pass .

I want the field names in caps to pass to BAPI ,

and for content provider created from list with fields in caps the data from UI is not captured in service - it shows null .

Please suggest .

:frowning:

Regards
Jasmeen Kaur

AGForum.doc (241 KB)

:smiley: got the way

problem - if we create a content provider from a string list with field names in capital , the values after saving on UI , wont get passed to a flow service . It appears as object and holds null .

The same works if field names of string list are in small case .

I needed in capital - as the Bapi call accepts only capital string list .

Solution - i added a execSQL step to my service , inserting this data into database and then in next step - from select query fetching it in a list with capital field names .

So it works for me .

Conclusion - when you create a async table - the string list from which you create the content provider should have field names in small case , only then data gets passed to flow service else null gets passed .

Regards
Jasmeen Kaur