Create document from Pipeline

Hello All,

Could you please let me know how to create a document for the output document of an adapter service or even a xmlStirng to document service from the pipeline.

Generally, we see the output result and create the structure manually.

Is there any way we can just copy the output document from the pipeline and create a document out of it?

Thanks,
Sathya

You can map the values of output document to flat file Schema DT.

In this way you can get a document for the output of adapter service.

Hi,

dependent on service template the adapter service will construct its output structure accordingly.

For converting a document into a xml string you can use pub.xml:documentToXmlString service in the WmPublic package.

If these informations do not match your requiremrent, please clarify your requirement.

Regards,
Holger

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs.

My requirement is while debugging, I want to copy the output of an adapter service and paste it in the next step for mapping it to an another document.

I understand we can run the full service and copy the output and intialize in the beginning, But, is there any way we can do it while debugging itself.

Thanks,
Sathya

Hi Sathya,

can you explain this in detail please (eventually add some screenshots for better understanding)?

When stepping thru a service during debugging values get mapped to next step according to implementation.

Regards,
Holger

Hi,

XMLNode to XMLDocument. will give a document struture.

We usually run the service and get the document structure ,intialize it and then map the document from XMLString to XMLDocument to this intailized document.

Now, is it possible to copy this document(XMLNode to XMLDocument.) from the variables tab ,paste and create a custom document while debugging.

Thanks,
Sathya