Configuring webMethods with git

Hello Experts

I tried my best to find out relative posts first and to sort out my issue. But couldn’t find the solution and ended up posted here to seek help from experts.

I am using

1. Software AG Designer 10.3

2. Licensed version of webMethods

Current configuration

Development machine

• Windows 2019 Standard server.

• webMethods Designer is installed in the same directory of local Integration server.

• Integration Server has been configured to run as a service.

• Downloaded Git from official git location and installed properly on the development machine.

• Successfully checked in the package source code into locally installed git.

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I want to check in/check out package source code to remote git repository and this is where I need help from experts.
Remote repository and the development machine are part of the the same network domain.
Using command prompt on the development machine I am able to clone the repository locally. However I am unable to push the package source code to remote repository.

In the above attached picture Screen no 2 is showing the remote repository where I want to commit and do clone etc of my source code but all directly from webMethods designer.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Above I have provided screenshots from Screen no 3 till 6 of all the steps I am going through with all the values shown clearly for your better understanding.

1 Like

Did you manage to fix this issue ?
Have you made sure to install all the latest fixes for Designer ?

I have enclosed a screenshot of my own git setup, to see if you can see anything different on your side.

good luck,
John.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.