Configuring Email Port

Hi,

I am trying to configure the email port on the IS and get the following error.

“[ISS.0070.0021] Failed to start mailListener:pop3:username@servername: [ISS.0070.9003] Enable failed: Could not log into account username@servername”

I have tried looking up various documents and posts, but none help.

Any suggestions?

when you configure your email port, did you change values for User Name, writeEdit(‘view’, ‘user’, ‘ebanking.alert@b2b.nbb.be’);Password and Server fields? Looks like these contain default values, and are not configured.

Hi,

My email port is enabled in the dev environment but is refusing to enable in the beta environment throwing the error
“Failed to start EmailListener:imap:username@servername: [ISS.0070.9003] Enable failed: Could not log into account username@servername

I’m using the exact configuration details of dev in beta yet, enabling is not happening. I checked that the wm server is able to ping to email server. Any inputs on ths issue will be greatly helpful. :frowning:

Thank you,
Ramya

Hi Ramya,

That could be because of the username and password. I had set the email Port very recently and I faced the same issue. The username I gave was wrong so i had the same issue. I have given the username and password of my mail client. If host name, username and password are good then the port will be enabled.

Thanks,
Sri.

It might be a contention issue, if both IS instances try to login to the same user account at the same time.

Hi Sri,

I’m sorry for the late response. But I would like to thank you for your response. The issue was due to some firewall in the beta and is resolved now.

Thanks,
Ramya:)

Hi Ramya,

I am also facing email port enable issue, Could you please suggest me.

Hi There,
which wM version you are on ? fix levels ? Share more details to further suggest.

Thanks,