Commerce One On Ramp

Hi,
We installed the CommerceOne Adaptor (WmMarketConnect), WmMarketConnectTN and the example package. When I try to go to the Trading Networks and click on the MarketConnect document type, It is giving an error.
“The class for the document type that you are trying to edit is not found in the classpath. Please make sure that the classpath is set up properly.”

ErrorMessage:
TRNCONS.000030.000025
ERROR

DocTypePanel
EditAction
Wed Feb 05 08:05:38 EST 2003
Error occured while editing selected document type

The class for the document type that you are trying to edit is not found in the classpath. Please make sure that the classpath is set up properly.

com.wm.ui2.UiException: com.wm.data.BasicIDataCodable
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.wm.data.BasicIDataCodable
null
com.wm.data.BasicIDataCodable
null
null
null

com.wm.ui2.UiException: com.wm.data.BasicIDataCodable

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypeDetailDialog.(DocTypeDetailDialog.java:94)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypePanel$4.actionPerformed(DocTypePanel.java:218)

at com.wm.ui2.UiAction.actionPerformed(UiAction.java:77)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypeListPanel$1.mouseClicked(DocTypeListPanel.java:110)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(AWTEventMulticaster.java:211)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3718)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:3544)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1164)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2593)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1213)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2497)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2451)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2230)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2125)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1200)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:914)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2497)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:339)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:131)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:98)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:85)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypeDetailDialog.setFields(DocTypeDetailDialog.java:225)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypeDetailDialog.(DocTypeDetailDialog.java:92)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypePanel$4.actionPerformed(DocTypePanel.java:218)

at com.wm.ui2.UiAction.actionPerformed(UiAction.java:77)

at com.wm.app.tn.ui.doctype.DocTypeListPanel$1.mouseClicked(DocTypeListPanel.java:110)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(AWTEventMulticaster.java:211)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3718)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:3544)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1164)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2593)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1

Vince,

Just check the installation documentation. You might required to copy required jar files to TN Console libs directory and edit the console.bat and add those jar files path to CLASSPATH variable.

HTH

Hi, Vince.

The C1 OnRamp requires a specific set of JARs to complete the install. Unlike most other packages, you have to do some legwork to get the rest done.

The Commerce One XDK v1.01 is available for download at [url=“http://www.xcbl.org/xdk/distribution.html”]http://www.xcbl.org/xdk/distribution.html[/url].

Extract the XDK ZIP file to a temporary directory and copy the JARs to the code/jars/ directory of the WmMarketConnect package on your host machine.

You may also need to edit your server.bat/server.sh files. The C1 OnRamp Installation Guide covers this step in detail.

Don’t forget to restart your server, too.

Thanks Uday.
I am running IS4.6. and I cannot find the documentation for installing WmMarketConnectTN.
I thought I had to change the scripts if I am running 3.6 version of the server.
Thanks

Hi, Vince.

You can grab those files from the webMethods Advantage Web site.

Check the Bookshelf.

Hi,
I downloaded the xdk, downloaded the 3 zip files fro webMethods, WmMarketConnect.Zip, WmMarketConnectTN.zip, WmMarketConnectExample.zip and then the xdk from xcbl.org. I unzipped them, placed the jar files in the appropriate directory and then started the server.
I am still getting that error. Could it be becoz that I am running Ariba on Ramp too?
Thanks

Hi, Vince.

The documentation says that when performing the install, be sure of the following:

[*]Ariba Supplier OnRamp package is disabled [*]Microsoft BizTalk package is disabled [*]Integration Server is shut down [/list]

To disable the packages above, use the Administrator’s Management menu.

After restarting the server, enable the packages above using the Administrator (same process as before).

Test it out and let us know.

Hi Vince,

Check if there any documents in …packages\WmMarketConnectTN\doc or …packages\WmMarketConnectTN\pub\doc directory. or check are there any jar files in …packages\WmMarketConnectTN\config directory. If you have any such files then copy those to IS and TN Console.

I’m try to releate the error/setup as i did for WmEDIforTN, because i used to get similar error when i doubleclick on WmEDIforTN related document types.

Experts Please correct me if i’m wrong…

I copied the jar files from the wmMarketConnect/code/jars to the console/lib directory. I restarted the server and see that my WmMarketConnect package is only loaded partially.

The errors are

wm.marketconnect.admin.statistic:getRecentOutgoingEnvelope [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method getRecentOutgoingEnvelope in class wm.marketconnect.admin.statistic

wm.marketconnect.xdk.transport:setSendEnvelopeService [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method setSendEnvelopeService in class wm.marketconnect.xdk.transport

wm.marketconnect.xdk.transport:getSendEnvelopeService [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method getSendEnvelopeService in class wm.marketconnect.xdk.transport

wm.marketconnect.admin.alias:getAliasConfigurationPage [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method getAliasConfigurationPage in class wm.marketconnect.admin.alias

wm.marketconnect.admin.alias:mergeDefaultAlias [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method mergeDefaultAlias in class wm.marketconnect.admin.alias

wm.marketconnect.admin.alias:setAliasConfigurationPage [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method setAliasConfigurationPage in class wm.marketconnect.admin.alias

wm.marketconnect.admin.alias:getDefaultAlias [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method getDefaultAlias in class wm.marketconnect.admin.alias

wm.marketconnect.admin.statistic:getRecentIncomingEnvelope [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method getRecentIncomingEnvelope in class wm.marketconnect.admin.statistic

wm.marketconnect.admin.statistic:getRecentEnvelopeByType [B2BSERV.0026.9106] No method getRecentEnvelopeByType in class wm.marketconnect.admin.statistic

Vince,

Have copied the same files to …\IntegrationServer4\lib\jars directories…Just to clarify

I don’t think that document type is editable. It is a generic envelope wrapper for C1 market connect documents. There is no need to copy any jars.

Hi - This are some notes regarding C1 OnRamp Version 3.0 running on IS 4.6. which could be useful:

1. To run the OnRamp, you must install third-party jars from the xcbl.org website. This is well specified in the WM C1 OnRamp installation documentation. Once installed, the “packages/WmMarketConnect/code/jars” directory should contain these following files:
    activation.jar ccs_event.jar collections.jar mail.jar xt.jar
    ccs_dir.jar ccs_util.jar jndi.jar sax.jar xdk_dev.jar

2. If you install the optional WmMarketConnectTN package, a “MarketConnect” document type shows up in TN console. This is non-editable (quite like the EDI doctypes).

3. We found installing the IS 4.6 SP 2/ TN 4.6 SP 1 combination cause the WmMarketConnectTN package to malfunction. PD released a workaround involving manually creating a “libs” directory under “/WmMarketConnectTN/code/” to trick the classpath into working - WM were to release this information in a FAQ.

4. The WM doco says (or used to say) the C1 Onramp 3.0 cannot co-exist with the Ariba OnRamp. We pressed WM on this and they’ve told us that version 3.0 of the C1 Onramp can co-exist with the Ariba OnRamp. They’ve released a patch for the Ariba OnRamp to enable this.

5. Using C1 Onramp 3.0 pretty much implies you need IS 4.6. That is, unless if you only need to communicate with one marketsite ever.

Hi,
Thanks for all the help.
I did the installation as per the wM documentation. The xdk from xcbl.org was downloaded and unzipped too. I was wrong trying to edit the MarketConnect document type, so thats my bad. Sorry about that.

The issue now is that in the administrator console, the WmMarketConnect package is only partially loaded. The errors are the ones that I pasted earlier.

I guess what I can do is ask wM to provide me with the patch for Ariba OnRamp and that let them know that I have the IS4.6 SP2 running in my box, right?
Thanks again!

> I guess what I can do is ask wM to provide me with the
> patch for Ariba OnRamp and that let them know that I
> have the IS4.6 SP2 running in my box, right?

Right. :slight_smile: Best of luck.

From the errors earlier, it looks like a classpath issues is the only thing holding you back. i.e. The Ariba OnRamp isn’t holding you back - it’s classes in WmMarketConnect that aren’t loading completely. Back when I was working with the C1 Onramp 3.0 FCS version, I found I had to add the path for each jar file from the OnRamp to the server.sh’s classpath manually to get it to work. Somehow, by the time it went GA the problem went away – it could be some fix I installed that fixed this issue. FYI, we’re running the C1 Onramp 3.0 on IS 4.6 with IS SP2 and TN SP1 installed, alongwith IS FIX 19.

Hi,
I deleted the older version of CommerceOne and reinstalled the new version and everything works fine now.
I have another question. I have the flow ready to handle the xCBL documents. Where do I specify the name of this flow so that everytime a document is submitted to the network, this flow will be called?
Thanks

Write a processing rule and point that rule to fire the servive you wanted to invoke when the document arrives in TN.

Which URL should I ask C1 to send the document to?
Thanks

Which URL should I ask C1 to send the document to?
Thanks

Which URL should I ask C1 to send the envelope to?

You should write a service that accepts the doc and submits it to TN. Take a look at this e-Zine article for additional information. [url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com