Commerce One On Ramp

Can I submit a CommerceOne envelope to TN using a wm.tn:receive?
Thanks

Submit to “pub.marketconnect.transport:receiveEnvelope” I guess. Read the Cq OnRamp documentation. Mostly these envelopes goes to a special service, rather than wm.tn:receive.

> You should write a service that accepts the doc and
> submits it to TN.

Hi Rob - I think it is how it was done in version 1.0 of the C1 OnRamp (‘C1OR’ for short). With the new version (3.0) of C1OR, WM released an optional package called WmMarketConnectTN that automatically registers itself as the C1 document handler and “injects” C1 docs into TN. It provides a TN C1MarketConnect bizdoc type (like an EDI doctype) and provides a C1 delivery service to take plain xCBL outbound documents and create C1 Envelopes. Really neat - thought the delivery service does have a couple of quirks!

PU’s right - I don’t think we can submit to a ordinary receive. The receive service must comprehend C1 documents. C1 documents submit to this URL provided by C1OR :
https://SERVER:PORT/invoke/pub.marketconnect.transport/receiveEnvelope

Essentially, the C1OR provides similar functionality for VANs (i.e. they must all be C1 Marketsites) as the version of tn:receive does for plain XML in my article. I wonder if the call to wm.tn.doc:recognize service in my generic receive service would recognize a C1 document (TN does have the C1 bizdoc type) and route it internally. This would really allow a single submit URL

Thanks everyone!
I have figured it out now!
Its that I can use pub.marketconnect.transport:receiveEnvelope for C1 as I use wm.tn:receive for TN. Everything else is the same, I have to register the document type, senderid, receiver id, document id and create processing rules.
Its all working now…
Once again Thanks everyone and have a wonderful wonderful weekend!

Hi,
I am trying to set up a certificate from c1. When I try to add it from the Administrator using Certificates -> Client Certificates-> Import Certificates, It gives me an error “ASN1: OBJECT ID does not support getComponentAt(int)!”.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Hi,
I am trying to set up a certificate from c1. When I try to add it from the Administrator using Certificates -> Client Certificates-> Import Certificates, It gives me an error “ASN1: OBJECT ID does not support getComponentAt(int)!”.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance