Command Central and Platform Manager

Dear all

Do you any one know how to set up the configuration for Command Central?

I just begin to study the Command central and Platform Manager

Now I have installed the Command central and Platform Manager and the both task is running .

But when I open the command cenrtal user interface and there is no any instance at environment page and no any production at installation tag.

And I can open the Platform Manager page but don’t show any thing.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Deng,

You need to manually add the servers details.

Go to Installations tab and then add the instances you want to view.

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

I think 8093 is for HTTPS. Please verify that.

You may also use 8092 port and uncheck the SSL check box and try.

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

Now I can open the platform manager interface pag and view some information.

And I have manual installed the server detail at instance and installation page but still view the production name.

Have any othere ideas?

Thanks!

Please check if you are able to see a green check in Installation Tab over connection details?
Can you share the screenshot of Installation tab from Command Central?

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

The attachment is the screenshot of Installation tab from Command Central for your reference.

Thanks!

Please click on localhost and change the port to 8092 (Instead of 8093) and uncheck the SSL box present on that page.

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

I have changed the port to be 8092 and uncheck the ssl box but the page don’t any change.

Anyothere place need to config?

Are you trying to connect to lS installed on your machine? or a different machine?

For Command Central to connect to any IS it needs Platform manager to be present on that particular IS.

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

Dear sir

After refersh the command central interface pag,I can view some instance and installation.

Thanks very much for your support!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed

Now I can view the production and component at instance and installation pag but I meet other question about the status of production that all are unknow.

Thanks!

Are you trying to connect to your local PC IS? Also, what is the fix level of the IS?

Regards,
Syed Faraz Ahmed