com.softwareag.rules.runtime.exception.RuleSetDoesNotExistException: Cannot find rule set with name

I’m trying to invoke a Decision Table defined in a Rule Set using the pub.businessrules.client:invoke of the WmBusinessRules package. The Business Rules AddOn is installed and the corresponded license file is configured in the package. The version of MWS, IS and Designer is 9.12

I have a Rules Project created in Designer and exported to MWS and IS, containg a simple decision table called Test.

However when executing the pub.businessrules.client:invoke with the Project Name set to the project name I’m using, and Invocation Target set to “DT\Test” (as per the documentation) I get the following excepttion:

A business rules exception occurred. See IS error log for more details.
Caused by: com.softwareag.rules.runtime.exception.RuleSetDoesNotExistException: Cannot find rule set with name [DT\Test].

Does anyone know what’s wrong? Should the Invocation Target be set to something else? I’ve tried simply with Test and I got the same exception.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Hi Carlos,

Please provide invocation target input as DT/Test (Test is your decision table name ?)

Thanks,
Yogesh

1 Like

Hi Yogesh,
the forward slash (/) did the trick. I guess the docs need to be updated as they explicitly use back slashes ().

Thanks for your help,
Carlos

Yes Indeed docs should be updated in sync and SAG PD teams may be monitoring these threads as well :slight_smile:

Cheers!
RMG