CDS is not configured

Please help me for this issue.

Seems like installation is not successful, can you share the install.log?

Can you please mention the path of the file which you mentioned.

install.log (128.8 KB)

I have upload the file can you help me out.

The screenshot you have shared is from the Integration Server JDBC pools screen, looks like the JDBC pool configuration is corrupted as well, Can you check the file at \IntegrationServer\instances\default\config\jdbc\pool , and ensure the file is not corrupt.

Also the installlog shared is from MWS , could you please share the IS installlog from install\logs\installLog.txt as well.

-NP

Hi Nagendra,

Providing the requested files
MWS_DB_Conn.xml (1.2 KB)
WMDB.xml (1.2 KB)
installLog.txt (103.2 KB)

Please help me out to fix this issue.

Regards
Pramod

Although I don’t see any obvious errors in the installLog.txt , the other two JDBC pool related XMLs are clearly corrupt with NULL characters,
Is this the same installation as referenced in Bootstrapping issue to start IS10.11 , if yes then perhaps there are more issues in this installation. I’m afraid you might start seeing more problems later.

-NP

1 Like

Yes.
Please guide me to fix the issues as earliest as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Pramod

Not a recommendation , more of a hunch, if anyone else has faced this, please chime in.
If you have a backup of the DB xmls , you can try replacing them , not sure if the same approach as resolving a corrupt Auditconfig.xml will work here . Tagging @Kalpesh_Shah1 for any thoughts.
If two of the config files are corrupted , probably there are more files with issues. If this is a dev/test environment, is reinstalling in a different folder an option for you?

-NP

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.