For some reason, I am able to import my OSGi bundle’s classes but I can’t call their methods…
Basically what I have done was:
- Create a simple Java project called “DataValidation”;
- Export it as a JAR file;
- Go to the Bundle Manager view in Designer and create an OSGi bundle based on this JAR file (default configuration values);
- Go to the Bundle Publisher and publish my new bundle file to the IS;
- Create a new Application Platform project and add the library “Application Platform Shared bundles” with its respective bundle file path;
- In the Application platform project, I am able to import the classes and create instances out of them, but then I can’t call any method.
NOTE: all the classes methods are public.
Any idea why? Thanks!!