Can't start RealEstate demo

Hi,
I installed the starter kit, JServ, etc. The JServ works for /localhost/servlets/IsItWorking.
I followed the instructions on “Install X-Studio and Generate the Real Estate Locator using the Application Wizard” and “Run the Demo Version of the Tutorial”, both won’t work.
The Apache Server is stopped and started.
There is no error message in Apache JServ logs, in Apache error logs, the message is:

[Tue Aug 07 16:55:21 2001] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: c:/program files/apache group/apache/htdocs/realestate/index.html

Anybody has the idea what could be wrong? I checked the conf, properties files, everything is as the instructions.
Thanks!

Frank

Hi Frank,
I think you missed this bit of the installation process:

quote:

To implement the application HTML pages:

In this step, you will copy the HTML pages of the Real Estate Locator application to the folder of the Apache WebServer.

Find the directory D:\Tutorial\Step-by-Step\HTML on the installation CD and copy the whole folder called RealEstate to the folder C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs on your hard disk.

The folder C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs is the starting point for all internet pages on your PC.
Point your web browser at the following URL: http://localhost/RealEstate/index.html.
If the request is successful, your Web Browser displays the welcome page of the Real Estate Locator:

Cheers
Bill