Hello, I have a pretty strange issue with accessing a network location, where folders are situated.
If I call any pub.file service with the path, I cant access it. For example:
- checkFileExistence - returns exists = false
- stringToFile - returns [ISS.0086.9260] Directory [my PATH] does not exist
But when I log in to the Windows server where IS is running as the user, under who was the IS started (checked in Services) I can access through the File Explorer this PATH. After that I go back to Designer and run one of the services, only the first call returns:
- checkFileExistence - returns exists = true
- stringToFile - Access denied
Right after the first call I call these services again with the exact same input, and the result is same as above, so checkFileExistence - returns exists = false.
If I repeat the same steps… accessing the PATH from File Explorer and calling the services again, only the first call can somehow access the PATH, the second and others can’t.
I checked these things already:
- fileAccessControl.cnf - is for sure OK, it worked before. Also reloaded WmPublic
- the user has rights to write/read/delete in this PATH