Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document ty

Hello,

Yesterday I received the following error on my mill ID: “[SIZE=2]
Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document type, Canonical:ProductionOrderV10” When investigating I saw that the Broker Document Type was updated. Therefore I updated the Document Type on the mill IS and this resolved the problem. However, I would like to know what caused the document type to get out of synch? No one seemed to be working on that server or document type when the problkem occured. Has anyone else experieinced this? What could be the cause? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
[/size]

I’ve been seeing the same thing on our 6.5.2 broker. What version are you running?

Phil, I did see something similar on a development IS 6.5 SP2 when attempting to activate Document Type logging.

I got pulled away on a higher priority issue and have not come back to this one.

Mark

We thought that might be a potential issue. We don’t have document logging turned on on the Broker, but have a WmLogUtil running in the environment just in case.

We are runnig version 6.1. I’ll check and see if we have document logging turned on and I’ll reply back.