broker coder cannot decode document

hi all,
[209]2006-04-19 05:14:59 EDT [ISC.0076.0033E] Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document type, LXKEnterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Product
[208]2006-04-19 05:14:59 EDT [ISS.0098.0049C] Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: com.wm.broker.coder.BrokerCoderRuntimeException: [ISC.0076.9005] Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document type,
i got above error while tracing the server log…
I would appreciate if any one could give me information on this issue

Thanks in advance
Vasanth

hi Vasanth

I got the following information from the advantage site from the following link
([url]https://advantage.webmethods.com/advantage?targChanId=kb_home&oid=1612237411[/url])

webMethods Closure Summary
[ISC.0076.9005] Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document Resolution:
Customer confirmed there were no issues with document being out of synch. They found out that disabling and then re-enabling the package containing the retry service resolved their issue.

Cheers
Jeevan

hi Jeevan,

thank u for u r reply…

Regards
Vasanth

hi all,
i am using one broker connected to 2 integration servers.
when a document is published in the broker same document is subsribed by two servers based on the filter specified in the trigger definition .
but i got the error in one server …server log details
[210]2006-04-19 05:14:59 EDT [ISS.0098.0003E] Exception occured while decoding Broker Document LXKEnterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Product : com.wm.broker.coder.BrokerCoderRuntimeException: [ISC.0076.9005] Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document type, LXKEnterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Product
[209]2006-04-19 05:14:59 EDT [ISC.0076.0033E] Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document type, LXKEnterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Product
[208]2006-04-19 05:14:59 EDT [ISS.0098.0049C] Exception:com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.InvalidDocumentException: com.wm.broker.coder.BrokerCoderRuntimeException: [ISC.0076.9005] Broker Coder cannot decode document; the document does not conform to the document type,
Guys… any help on this is appreciated
Thnaks in advance

You get that error usually when the doc types are not in sync. Make sure that your Document Type LXKEnterprise.enterpriseDocuments:Product on both servers is in sync with the Broker Document Type. To check that go to
File >> Sync Document Types >> All Out-of Sync option in Developer on both IS and see if you can find that document type there. You can either select Push to Broker or Pull from Broker option based on which IS acts as the publisher.

If the above procedure doesn’t help, try to disable and re-enable the package from IS Admin page as Jeevan mentioned. I don’t know why we have to do this though.

Hope this helps
Srini

Hi

True Srini may be right try to syn all the documents to the IS thru the developer.

Re-enabling the package from the IS Admin page helps as all the services gets reloaded as sometimes it might be loded properly when server start up

Cheers
Jeevan

hi jeevan&srini,

Thank u so much for giving related information.

Thanks
vasanth