Guys, it’s frustrating… After some logic I’m linking input variable with the output variable. The value is not transferred for some reason. Here is the list of the things I tried:
- Verified the output variable is actually declared in output section.
- The input variable actually holds the value before the link step - it does.
- Tried to step in the linking procedure - the value is just not passed, no any insights.
- Inserted “pub.string:concat” step between the in- and out- variables (also hardcoded concatenated string to see if it will be linked to the output variable): the value is lost BEFORE the concatenation, the hardcoded part is transferred to the output value - that means there is something wrong with the feeding the input variable to the link step.
- Unfortunately code is not available to actually see how the input variable passes it’s value to the link step.
- Tried to find and change properties of the input variable, there are not many, not relevant, and not available for the edit.
Anyone has some insights? I would appreciate any.
Thanks a bunch.