BPM-Issue with Parallel Gateway

Hi All,

I have below issue in my production environment, can someone please help resolving the same.

In below screenshot,
Step “S1” is completed and Step “S3” still executing (Without error). in this case, S1 is completed first and it should wait at gateway step “S4” for S3 since it is parallel gateway… but instead of waiting , gateway step S4 is considering S3 path as dead path and moving to status 768 which is unsatisfied join.

IS Version 9.5
Step Properties are attached
Fix level: IS_9.5_SP1_Core_Fix8

Please advise.

Regards,
Sreekanth

Hi,

I could have helped sure shot, from the screen, it worth trying out, change S4 gateway from parallel to complex and then change Join Type value to “AND”, it should work. Parallel gateway step is designed to spawn out multiple threads outwards but not inwards. give a shot and share your results.

Regards
~Raj

Hi Raj,

but we are using similar gateway steps in many places and we have not experienced such issues there. as per SAG documentation parallel gateway will work with both inward and outward flows.

and when we check the “ignore dead path” property, issue was disappeared but SAG’s recommendation is to uncheck that property.

Regards,
Sreekanth

Strange Sreekanth, I felt this can help my team and tried to simulate, it was working properly without checking Ignore dead path notification at process. May be typical wM issue :frowning:
proc1.PNG

I missed process snapshot

SAG has suggested to rebuild the process model using designer fix 10.

we have made changes and haven’t experienced any issues during testing.

Seems to be working fine as of now.

Regards,
Sreekanth

Hi,

I have the same problem regarding parallel Gateways.

Where can I find this fix? Is there any instruction to download and install this fix?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Alexej,

the Fix is available via Software AG UpdateManager.

UpdateManager is used to download and install the Fix.

Regards,
Holger

Hi All,

we are having the same issue in 10.1 version also. what is the relevant fix for 10.1 version.

could you please Help me out

[quote=Anil Reddy]
Hi All,

we are having the same issue in 10.1 version also(occurring on both Parallel and Complex Gateways with AND join type ). what is the relevant fix for 10.1 version.

could you please Help me out

fyi: Same issue on 10.5.0.0

IS_10.5_Core_Fix3 Build 84

PRT_10.5_Fix3