Thanks a lot for immediate response. My Centrasite Version is 9.0. ARIS version is 9.6
I have implemented below suggestions from FIX rlease notes but I still get same error.I restarted Centrasite runtime by executing /profiles/CTP/bin/sagctp.sh stop and start. Is there any other command I need to execute to restart Centrasite tomcat.
Create a backup copy of ImportWS.aar before doing any changes.
Remember file permissions and ownership.
2. Extract ImportWS.aar into a temporary directory.
Depending on your zip/unzip utility, it might be required to change the
file extension from .aar to .zip.
3. Open META-INF/services.xml in a text editor
4. Find the below parameter
5. Add the following line below it
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the “addPoliciesToWsdl” parameter is added for
all the services. Please note that there are 9 services in service.xml
7. Repack (zip) ImportWS.aar with the extracted content. Make sure the
modified services.xml is included.
8. Copy the modified ImportWS.aar file to
If needed, adapt file permissions and ownership.
9. Restart CentraSite Tomcat (CTP)