the Adabas Community Edition has been updated.
It now contains the latest Adabas and Adabas Manager from 2017Oct release.
Pls. be aware of the following:
- Some web pages still say, it is from January 2017. We are about to fix that.
- Adabas Manager 2017Oct allows to edit an FDT, as long as the conceptual FDT is not bound to an Adabas file.
- Editing FDTs of an existing Adabas file will be contained in a later fix. It will also be provided as an update to the community edition.
- Based on recent experiences, the new Adabas Community edition will now install on a plain system only, i.e. having no Adabas installed yet.
- It is not intended for production use.
Thanks and cheers,
Juergen :: Product Management