456-77E file not found

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Hi @Navadeep_allem ,
Can you please explain the issue you are facing in detail? Are you trying to follow the training guide? If so please provide the document name and the exact issue.

In the handson lab he taking some documents from this file 456-77E in the API management essential course i want that file to do handsonlab ,in case you have that file send me ,otherwise its ok i will do with my resources

Hello,
if you intend to perform this hands-on lab it is highly recommended to use an instance of the prepared VM assigned to this training in the Learning Portal. The file you require is part of this VM and provided in the C:\Training folder. In addition, the backend services are provided on the VM. Using an own environment my not invoke the desired services.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.