Xquery update:INOXQE6350 Internal error

hi;
i have used tamino-v4.2.1.1 . iwant to update with xquery tamino internal error occured.
when i have changed where criteria (remove other than ino id) query is working .
what is the problem?
thanks

below not working query:

declare namespace tf= ‘http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/TaminoFunction
update for $FormQuery in input()/FormKatalog
where
tf:getInoId($FormQuery)=81085
and $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciSaati!=’’
and $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciSaati < ‘20090601 00:00:00’
do (replace $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciMenuKodu with
replace $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciAdiSoyadi with
replace $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciSaati with )

that is working query:
declare namespace tf = ‘http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/TaminoFunction
update for $FormQuery in input()/FormKatalog
where
tf:getInoId($FormQuery)=81085
do (replace $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciMenuKodu with
replace $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciAdiSoyadi with
replace $FormQuery/AktifKullaniciSaati with )

Version 4.2 is pretty old; you should probably upgrade to a newer version. Internal errors like this usually indicate a bug inside the Tamino code, so often the only way to fix them is to get a patch or upgrade.