Not a valid request
The request has been rejected due to invalid or missing parameters.
Check the request parameters using supplementary error diagnostics in other messages
the update sentence will take the INOXME8552 error
I don’t know how to use it.
I want to learn more form here!
my first idea was that things were getting confused by the parentheses in the “with” part of the replace statement.
However, when I tried this on my Tamino 188.8.131.52 the update worked.
I tested with this:
update replace input()/Employee[Id='gurayou']/Phone with (<Phone>90</Phone>)
I’m not sure exactly what update expression you are using, because the Forum has converted some of the characters into a Smiley Face - !
The biggest difference that I can see is that I have hotfix 9 installed. I strongly recommend that you contact your local Software AG Customer Support Center and get this hotfix too.
If that still doesn’t help, please let us know! In the Forum’s “Post A Reply” window there are a few buttons. One of them has the characters </> on - this will add “code tags” to the post. Please put your query inside the code tags to prevent the Smiley Face “problem”.
I hope that helps!