I am using Tamino 184.108.40.206 on Windows 2000 Professional.
I have a problem with node level update using XQuery.
This problem is as follows.
1. SAGSMP and Tamino dump occur while doing node level update through browser(MS IE).
2. When doing node level update through Tamino Interactive Interface’s XQuery, I received the following message.
Not a valid request
It is not possible to open a cursor with XQuery Update Request.
But it work very well through TXQuery class of Tamino API for Java.
Will you explain the reason to me? Thank you in advance.
1) For reproducable problems such as Tamino crashing creating the sagsmp and Tamino dump please raise the issue with your local Software AG customer support.
2) With TII using XQuery, blank out the “Pos. in Result” and “Result Size” fields.
3) If it works with Java API but not IE and the xquery statement is the exactly the same then I cannot explain this. Again though if the problem is easily reproducable please raise the issue as a support issue.
Hope this helps,
Software AG (UK) Ltd.
Thank you, Stuart.
I have a problem again.
When doing node level update through XQuery Tool, it doesn’t work. And no error message.
Will you explain the reason to me?
Thank you for your help.
It’s named X-PLORER_4_1_1_1_WIN32_UPDATE.EXE and located in the WINDOWS\XPL folder of the product CD.
You’ve got it right.
Thank you for your help!