WSDL - Unable to locate document at

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Integration Server 10.3 Fix 19

Detailed explanation of the problem:

One of our Web Service Descriptors return the following message when we try to obtain its WSDL via Designer and via Browser:

<webM:message xml:lang=“”>[ISC.0081.9164] Exception occurred during generation of WSDL for service MyWSDescriptor: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at ‘http://localhost:5100/’.</webM:message>

So, I tried to delete and update it but I receive the same message via Designer.

Is there any workaround that I can do to delete it?

Thank you

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:


Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Production (Customer) instance

I recommend creating a support ticket if you have an extended support agreement.

If you don’t have it (since version 10.3 is out of support for 2 years, they won’t help you fix it if you don’t have it). You can try the steps below and see if it helps.

  1. Install latest fixes. This is usually the first step especially when support ticket isn’t available. Since the version you are using very old, it is highly unlikely that you are the first person experience this problem. Someone should have had the same issue and it should have already been fixed by now since the product is old. You won’t have the latest of the latest fixes (the ones released after maintenance ended are only available to those who have extended support agreement).

  2. Check if the document/service actually is there or not. Sometimes it is deleted but designer doesn’t notice that. You can reload the package and see if the missing document goes away or pops back up. If it does show up even though when you delete it, you can delete the faulty document manually from OS itself. You can find them within the package directory itself.

  3. Check related empower tickets. This can be very time consuming or if you are really lucky you can find a similar case that was solved in the past pretty quickly. I checked empower with the error code you provided [ISC.0081.9164] but looks like this error can be generated because of multiple reasons.

tl;dr: Your best and fastest option is the support.

Hello! Thanks for your return @engin_arlak

I managed to fix this issue. It was the WS Descriptor document types that were being wrongly referenced by a lot of flow services.

I adjusted the flow services by removing the references and it worked.