Working with Primary and Secondary Http for one Trading Partner while Using EDIINT AS2

Hello,

I have a query on delivering data to customer with two delivery URL’s set (Primary and Secondary Http) in a partner profile delivery settings.
We are delivering via EDIINT AS2.
I configured both URL’s and set the Primary HTTP as preferred protocol. Now I doubt how the delivery method that set in extended fields for the EDIINT field group work. If I configured Primary Http as delivery Methods for EDIINT (In extended fields).

In this case how will secondary http work? What will happen if I set the Delivery Method to Blank(empty)Will it accept any delivery methods?

Thanks In Advance

You would need to setup a second processing rule to leverage secondary Http that has criteria based on the user status, such as ‘ALT_DELIVERY’.

Then in the case of delivery failure via ‘Primary’, you could force the user status to “ALT_DELIVERY” and then trigger the biz doc to be reprocessed. That would then trigger your alternative processing rule and hence attempt the delivery via Secondary.

Hope that help,
John
Product Manager
Integration & Microservice Runtime

2 Likes

Thanks a lot John.

I will implement the same.

This topic was automatically closed after 1083 days. New replies are no longer allowed.