wM EAI Interview Questions

Can anyone send the Interview Questions of webMethods EAI.
Please…

Here are a few questions from my interview question list. If you can pass this test, you get to move on to round two. Feel free to add your own.

1. Can you spell “webMethods” properly in the language of your choice?
  2. Do you buy stocks or bonds from a Broker?
  3. Can you spell SAP, ERP, CRM, XML and EDI properly?
  4. In what folder is the webMethods documentation for Broker located?
  5. In what folder is the webMethods documentation for the Broker Admin package located?
  6. How many minutes have you spent in your lifetime reading documentation or actually (gasp) working with any webMethods product on a real project?
  1. In what folder is the webMethods documentation for Broker located?

It is located in programfiles/webmethods6.5/broker/doc folder…

1. In what folder is the webMethods documentation for the Broker Admin package located

A: It is located in programfiles/webmethods6.5/broker/doc folder…

3.How many minutes have you spent in your lifetime reading documentation or actually (gasp) working with any webMethods product on a real project?

ANS:30 mins

4.Do you buy stocks or bonds from a Broker?ANS:NO

Alternate questions (EAI only, may not apply to all those B2Bers i always see smiling into nirvana)

1) If a grocery store is open 24 hours a day and ten customers per minute want to check out and checkout takes an average of five minutes, how many cashiers should be on staff if you want the average checkout line to be around three people deep?

2) What are the ramifications of multi-threading in a distributed asynchronous messaging system?

3) What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of Middleware versus Point to Point EAI infrastructures?

4) If a document is guaranteed and it doesn’t ever get there, what does guaranteed mean?

5) Fear leads to anger, anger leads to ________.

6) How productive can you be in the worst environment imaginable (aka, are you sure you want to apply for this job)?

p.s. the answer to #4 is webMethods

Greg, I notice that your public profile has “EAI Principal Architect” as your title. Can you share your thoughts on the distinctions between EAI and B2B?

I contend that the differences are now all but meaningless…

Sure! I will spin it up as a separate thread under your webMethods architecture section as soon as i get a chance to pen something up. I suspect our views are a bit different on the subject, which will make the discussion fun!

BTW, i meant ‘webMethods’ is the answer to #5, not #4 (above).

!!!
-greg

You can get a preview of my thoughts in this thread.

Thanks! Not sure i want to read your thoughts before i jot down some of my own ideas on the subject. Sorry for the delay - my project is in crunch time and i suspect it will be about a two pager; don’t worry, i haven’t forgotten it!
-greg

Posted it in the webMethods Architecture section, namely
Differences between EAI and B2B parts 1-3

!!!
-greg

try this…

[url]http://www.developersbook.com/webMethods/interview-questions/webMethods-interview-questions-faqs.php[/url]

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Well, sure! not certain how this became a springboard for your ideas, but i am always happy to incite thought :slight_smile:

I am still here, but probably less than 50% of the projects that i take are wM related; things on the webMethods front have slowed down considerably here in Denver.

!!!
-greg

what’s the object name used to put text message into a queue

Sorry Balaash, there is no way to answer this question; it is too vague. It almost sounds like you are talking about MQSeries, not webMethods. For the best chance of getting your question answered, carefully write up the details of what you are trying to accomplish using as much webMethods terminology as you know, and then post your question to the wMUsers discussion forum that is the closest related to your question. (Very likely it is not the wM EAI Interview Questions thread) :wink:

!!!
-greg

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.