wm.b2b.editn:bizdocToRecord Issue

I am converting a bizdoc from TN to an 855 EDI record structure. In calling this service every Segment has “@record-id” attribute added to it, then when I call the pub.schema.validate it fails because of it. Does anyone know how to remove the @record-id attribute from being created?

@record-id is not an attribute that is identified in my schema/dictionary/record

Any help would be appreciated

Did you install the TN 855 document type or are you mapping directly to your own internal format 855?

Tim

I installed the 855 document type

Basically if you want to map bizdoc to edi 855 structure segment mapping then its better to use convertToString against FF schema.

HTH,
RMG

My normal procedure for this is to use wm.tn.doc:getContentPartData to extract the ‘EDIdata’ content part from the bizdoc followed by wm.b2b.edi:convertToValues, specifying the appropriate FF schema to use. You can then map the EDIValues document to the specific document type you want. Is this the procedure you’re using? If not, what are the steps in your service?

Tim

Please tell us your flow,how is ur initial bizdoc(xml or edi?) being flown to your service.what is ur input document type that converts to 855?

HTH,
RMG