wm.b2b.edi:convertToValues throws a java.lang.reflect.Invoca

Hello,

I’d like to submit an EDI Data (Its document type is UNEDIFACT COARRI 95B) to TN through the form “Submit Test EDI Data” (it’s accessible from IS admin interface>Solutions>EDI>DocExchange).

The appropriate processing rule is executed with errors. This message appears in the activity log:

An error occurred invoking the processing service TMSA_FC001_RapportMouvement.pub:receptionMC001 for this document.
The original error was com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: com/wm/ff/parse/ParseStatus
at wm.b2b.ediImpl.convertToValues(ediImpl.java:115)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor116.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java(Compiled Code))
at com.

The invoked service TMSA_FC001_RapportMouvement.pub:receptionMC001 uses these EDI services to convert the retrieved EDI Data into an IS Document:
wm.b2b.editn:getTspace
(BizDocEnvelope → Object ediData and String encoding)
wm.b2b.edi:convertToValues
(ediData and encoding → IS Document based on the EDIFFSchema parameter)

During the step-by-step execution of the invoked service I found out that this service wm.b2b.edi:convertToValues returns the error.

The TN document type is correctly installed, the EDI data that I tested with are correct as well and the strange thing is that the processing rule worked fine before. Thanks for help!

IS and TN Console version: 6.5
JVM:1.4.2 (48.0)
wmEDI and WmEDIforTN version:6.5.2 (minimum version of JVM 1.4)