When JMS messages are publishd to UM all triggers are getting shutting down

IS and UM are installed in different servers, the connection works fine. However when the messages are published to UM all triggers are shutting down with exception: com.wm.app.b2b.server.dispatcher.exceptions.ResourceUnavailableException: [ISS.0153.9051] Error initializing UM session

version 9.8
Windows OS 2012
UM is up and running

Please suggest how to fix above issue.

However there no issue is observed when both IS and UM are running in the same server.

Thanks & Regards,
Sastry

Hi Sastry,

Are both IS & UM on ver 9.8 and are you sure UM is running while this exception happens?
Are the triggers working fine before?
Also do mention the latest UM fix your realm server has.

Regards,
Ashok

Hi Ashok,

Yes both IS and UM are Ver. 9.8 and they both are up and running.

Yes triggers are working fine before.

Currently there are no fixes installed on UM server, it was new installation on the server “um_realm_umserver_9.8 5”.

Regards,
Sastry

Hi Sastry,

If it is non Prod system, I would suggest to install latest fixes on UM and IS as they are fresh installations and give it a try.

Regards,
Ashok

Thanks Ashok for your suggestion.

We are suspecting some network/firewall issue for the connection error. As I am new to UM component not sure how the connection works in an enterprise if these components are installed in 2 different servers.

Regards,
Sastry

I assume installing the latest fix on UM and having the correct version of nServer.jar will help to fix the issue. Also checking with network team for any firewall block may also give you some more details for further analysis.

Sastri – I presume it is with n/w issue. First consolidate the issue with n/w team, once after getting green signal ( saying no issue from n/w ) go ahead with latest fix installation in other than prod environments.

Thanks,