Prime is Software AG’s solution deployment methodology to deliver better time-to-value for the Digital Enterprise. Prime covers all components of the Digital Business Platform with dedicated service packages. Watch the Prime 2-Minute explainer video to learn, how you can benefit from Prime and how to jump-start your projects right away.
We are pleased to announce that the new version Prime 3.2 has been released recently (August 2018). Click on the link below to access Prime and to discover all highlights of Prime.
Access to PRIME
What is PRIME?
Starting an important initiative may feel like a daunting task unless you have done it many times before. That is exactly the benefit of our Prime methodology. You benefit from the best practices and methodologies time-tested by your peers in thousands of similar initiatives. Prime (Value Creation Methodology) is a process-driven methodology for implementing a Software AG product or solution. You can use Prime with our software products and reference content to confidently realize immediate results.
All core platform components of the Digital Business Platform are supported by a dedicated Prime methodology. Each of the methodologies consists of Methods & Procedures, Deliverable Templates, Project Accelerators & Tools and Best Practices & Samples. In this respect, Prime follows the structure of the Digital Business Platform. For instance, Prime Business & IT Transformation contains the Platforms ARIS Business Process Analysis, ARIS Governance, Risk and Compliance and Alfabet ITPM/EAM.
You can further drill down to the Platform-specific Packages to find the service packages which belong to this area.
General benefits Prime has to offer:
- Methodology content to jump start project: Clear methodology and procedures for all project deliverables
- Faster Identification of Project progress, Status required skills & roles
- Project planning - accurate estimation and comprehensible proposal processes
- Ability to reduce further documentation efforts in follow-up projects and to improve quality control
- Continuous improvement & faster implementations with reusable content that is easy to maintain
- Less time-consuming communications
- Higher transparency for the current project situation