Webservices Query

Hi to All,
I have created one webservice which contains one IS service that concatenates two input strings.For this I created Provider WSD and Consumer WSD.When I am running this service in SOAP,there am providing inputs but unable to get the output.It is showing error as
#status# HTTP/1.1 401 Invalid Session ID or Session Expired.And I m attaching some snapshots also.

Thanks in Advance.
Tanu
webservice.doc (360 KB)

Hello Tanu,

You have set permissions to your provider WS descriptor. In designer or developer open up the WS provider descriptor, in the properties, set Exectue ACL under Permissions to “Anonymous”. Or you could create a group with specific users who can access your WS provider and create an ACL with that group and assign that ACL to the Execute ACL permissions. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Vijai

Hi Vijai,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for late reply.I changed the Execute ACL to “Anonymous”.Again executed the wsd service .I am attaching the snapshots,please see it and tell me if it is correct or not.

Thanks in Advance.
Tanu

Webservices.docx (452 KB)

Hey Tanu,

It seems fine. You have recieved a HTTP/1.1 200 response which means, “OK”. You are probably wondering why you are not able to see the output of your service in the SOAP response. Please check your mapping again, probably you missed mapping the output of your service to the WSDL output signature.

Cheers mate!!!

Hi Vijai,
I will check the service and again i will try to run it.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Tanu

Hi Vijai,
You said to check in mapping for the output of the service to the WSDL output signature but I don’t know where to check .Please tell me once again.

Thanks in Advance.
Tanu

Hi Tanu,

First of all what are you doing with consumer WSD? If you are exposing your concat service, only provider WSD is sufficient. Anyways, by observing the response in second doc attached, i think your output variable is not in syns with WSD (You need to map output of concat service to Output of your service). Kindly lock and refresh your provider or recreate newly and check. It should work.

-Niteesh