Webmethods Manager and HP OpenView

Does anybody know how HP Openview integrate with webMethods Manager 6.0.1 ? How does HPOpenView get access to the webMethods Manager data ?
We have got Webemthods Manager 6.0.1 installed and working. Would like it to integrate with HP OpenView.

Any ideas or documents on this would be of great help.

Thanks

HP OpenView access the webMethods information using OMI features - you can get the OpenView plugin for webMethods: HP OpenView smart plugin for webMethods

We have installed and configured the webMethods SPI as specified in “HP OpenView Smart Plug-in for webMethods Administratorâ��s Guide”.

When I run the “SPI:Check Status” under “webMethods SPI tools” I am getting the following error
“Error opcctla (Control Agent)(28825) : Subagent 21 not registered. (OpC30-1152)”

Although the Administrator’s guide states the error and its resolution(configured in the order specified in the guide), we tried reinstalling it, but it has not solved the problem.

Has anybody face this problem? How was it resolved?

Have you guys installed and configured SPI successfully ?
We are stucked with discover phase with following errors
Error we got :

"

Jun 22, 2005 3:08:11 PM com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.EnvelopeFactory createEnvelope

SEVERE: SAAJ0511: Unable to create envelope from given source

SOAP Exception, Reason for Failure: Unable to create envelope from given source:

ERROR: Server returned fault response

Command:

./wmspi_call_app.pl discover http://lxpras05.usg.com:11462 true

I am stuck here as well…any thoughts out there?

As the HP plug-in is “contributed” and HP goes out of their way to say they won’t support it, I have focused on using the ITO logfile encapsulator as the integration mechanism.

So how do you get Manager to produce a logfile?

As of 6.1.5, I use an Integration Server Email port to pick up configured alerts. Ugly, but it works. This has the added benefit of providing a mechanism for generating “Business Process” alerts by just creating a properly formatted email from any error detection services you might have.

I’ve been told that SNMP trap support is coming soon. That would be a more “standard” approach.

I finally found the correct URL that HP OpenView WM SPI needs:

http://servername:port/soap/omi