We’re excited to announce the launch of our new webMethods Community Champions program.
It’s an exclusive club for the best and brightest in the webMethods community. Members of the program will be recognized for their contributions and active participation in the community. They’re the experts on all things webMethods, and have demonstrated commitment to helping others.
Becoming a webMethods Champion is not only a way to be externally recognized, but also an opportunity to grow your skills and network with other experts in the field.
- Direct access to Software AG product experts, including product managers and development teams
- Champion packages (swag)
- Article in Tech Community and/or endorsement on LinkedIn
- Invitations to special events, webinars, and training sessions
- A dedicated community forum for Integration Champions to connect with each other (VIP lounge)
- webMethods Champion badge and recognition in the Software AG Community and forums
So, how can you become a webMethods Champion? You can earn points contributing not only on the forum, but also as a user group leader or speaker:
- Post quality answers in the forum - additional points are given for more likes and accepted answers/solutions - Latest Forum topics - Software AG Tech Community & Forums
- Publish knowledge base articles, videos or blogs - Software AG Knowledge base
- Share your best practices and experience speaking at an event (virtual or in-person)
- Lead a user group - learn how to apply here Become a Group leader | Software AG Groups
- Contribute to an open-source project - Software AG @ GitHub | Software AG Open Source
- Start new forum discussions and share your ideas
- Help us improve by sharing your feedback in G2 or Gartner peer insights
We can’t wait to award the first Champions in July
Let us know what else you’d like to see as Champion benefits.