webMethods accounts

Is is advisable to use to multiple administrator accounts for webMethods internal communications? There are many places where we configure administrator accounts information like WmOptimize, WmTaskClient, WmMonitor. I am just wondering if I can create separate admin accounts for each of these usages which would help in identifying the sessions utilized by each component. Would that create any problem?

Hi,

We have been using multiple admin accounts in our environment since last 1 year without facing any issues. We made the change for audit purpose and ofcourse not sharing the Administrator account.

The only downside being the maintainance of the new accounts.

We were hoping that the new accounts can be created with reduced rights in which we were partially successful. E.g., for monitor we gave only monitoring rights.

Thanks and Regards,
Ninad Patil

Hi All,

I am facing the issue when i tried to create wM IS document using the MultiShipmentOrderProxy xsd. could you please me to find out the isssue resolution.

Success: false

URL: file:///C:/Users/nbondala/Documents/NEHTA/BMS_Package_Multi_Shipment_Order_r2p6p0_i0p16p0_30_Oct_2009/BMS_Multi_Shipment_Order_r2p6p0_i0p16p0_30_Oct_2009_Implementers_Packet/Schemas/ean.ucc/common/AdditionalPartyIdentificationList.xsd

Error: 0
lineNumber:columnNumber: 35:61

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,AllowanceChargePriceBracketType'.

Error: 1
lineNumber:columnNumber: 47:49

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,AllowanceChargeType'.

Error: 2
lineNumber:columnNumber: 66:60

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,MonetaryAmountOrPercentageType'.

Error: 3
lineNumber:columnNumber: 74:45

errorMessage: sch-props-correct.2: A schema cannot contain two global components with the same name; this schema contains two occurrences of 'urn:ean.ucc:2,RatePerUnitType'.

Error: 4
lineNumber:columnNumber: 36:55

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:LineItemType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 5
lineNumber:columnNumber: 47:31

errorMessage: cos-ct-extends.1.4.3.2.2.1.a: The content type of a derived type and that of its base must both be mixed or both be element-only. Type 'MultiShipmentOrderLineItemType' is element only, but its base type is not.

Error: 6
lineNumber:columnNumber: 59:55

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:DocumentType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 7
lineNumber:columnNumber: 91:117

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:document' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

Error: 8
lineNumber:columnNumber: 31:120

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:AdditionalPartyIdentificationListType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 9
lineNumber:columnNumber: 39:71

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:document' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

Error: 10
lineNumber:columnNumber: 48:106

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ReferenceType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 11
lineNumber:columnNumber: 49:125

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:DocumentOrDocumentLineReferenceType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 12
lineNumber:columnNumber: 81:79

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:QuantityType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 13
lineNumber:columnNumber: 86:117

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:DocumentOrDocumentLineReferenceType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 14
lineNumber:columnNumber: 88:134

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ShipmentTransportationInformationType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 15
lineNumber:columnNumber: 34:87

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ContactType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 16
lineNumber:columnNumber: 35:99

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ContactType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 17
lineNumber:columnNumber: 80:134

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:ShipmentTransportationInformationType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 18
lineNumber:columnNumber: 85:82

errorMessage: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'eanucc:NameAndAddressType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Error: 19
lineNumber:columnNumber: 86:82

Regards
Nagaraju B
TCS Providing Services for: Application Services
? Technical Lead
Office: +91 80 67250440 (JJDIAL: 50440)
Cell: +91-9740354954.
mailTo : nbondala@its.jnj.com

BMS_Package_Multi_Shipment_Order_r2p6p0_i0p16p0_30_Oct_2009.zip (315 KB)