We have two modules for service development , Database is only different

Hi All,
we have two modules namely BBCD and CDBB , we have completed development of BBCD all services using service designer , for CDBB services also similar to BBCD but only Database is different .please let us know is there is any we can migrate code for to pointing to BBCD i.e. another database instead of redeveloping the code so that we will finish BBCD code development.please suggest me how to achieve this.

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

@shanmukhan All these terminologies are used inside your org. Pls ask the nature of your question technically. I’ll assume you have two sets of Integration Server, and your question is about, code that you developed to be replicated in the other IS. If the code is IS package, there are multiple ways, but simplest is to export from IS admin console and import in your other IS by placing them in file system /replicate/inbound directory. Refer documentation for screenshots.

Database - is it just the product database? What development logic sits inside the DB you think?

If above scenario is not the one, rephrase your question once again pls.

2 Likes

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your help and my question is not about IS and about webMethods designer.we have developed code of one module in desginer and another module with same fields and structure and only DB is different hence searching for a way to migrate them

Sorry, but at least for me you need to rephrase this a lot. I have absolutely no clue what you are asking.

Please try to look at it from the perspective of someone who has zero knowledge about the context.

Hi,

I agree with Senthil and Christoph that you need to describe your issue in a better way.

If I understand you correctly, you have two databases with the same structure.
In this case you can define two connection pools (one for each database) in the WmJDBCAdapter config pages.
After that you can copy the adapter services from the first package to a second pacakge and replace the connections underneath.
See IS Built-In-Services Reference for the ART folder, there you will a find a helper service for replacing the connections in the services.

Regards,
Holger