Wanted Examples for Flow and Java Services

Hi All,

I’m a fresher to webMethods.
I went through some important PDF DOX.
Now i want to do practice so that i will have some practical experience.
Are there examples over Flow services which includes flow steps like Branch,loop,sequence and Java Services.
i’ll be thankfull anybody can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Ganesh

Hi,

Having gone through DISCUSSION FORUMS, now i’m able to write and execute simple java services.
So please let me know a few examples of Flow Services using various flow steps.

Thanks a lot in advance

Ganesh

Ganesh,

As a starter for learning take a look into WmSamples package provided by webMethods standard installation and ISDevelopersUserguide it gives all the basic information regarding flow operations.

If any questions post in this site.

goodluck,

HTH,
RMG

You can also download several sample utilities and services from webMethods Advantage. See Best Practices section. The latest version of PSUtilities would be good to review.

Of course, there are lots of example java services in the Shareware area on WMUsers as well.

Mark

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions.

Rgds,
Ganesh

hi puneet,
Thanks for your reply. I made the changes but still it is the error. But the same service is working in other folder.

hi puneet,
Thanks for your reply. I made the changes but still it is giving same error. But the same service is working in other folder.

Kavitha,
Whats the error it is throwing.Just try to comment that code(if possible) and then see if it works.Focus on the error part.The reason you are not able to run the code is that code not being compiled.Have you imported all the packages needed to compile that code.Just check these basic things and you should be ready to go.

HTH…

Thanks,
Puneet Verma

hi puneet,
thanks a lot.
i got the output.
have a great time.
take care
bye