Versioning and General CM with .adls?

Does anybody have a system for organizing and versioning multiple broker’s .adls and other CM practices including backouts, etc… that works, is relatively simple and they’re happy with (and willing to share)??

Thanks…
Raj.

I’m using CVS for quite a long time, and I’m very satisfied with it. I keep an history of all the changes made in each broker and have different branches on each broker .adl file (pre-production, tst, dev1, dev2, etc.) I also have smaller .adl files for independent integrations (not full broker exports) and custom code (.java files, C/C++, etc.) and configuration (adapters.cfg, etc.). CVS has lots of clients for multiple platforms, I do most of the repository maintenance (branching, tagging, etc.) in Windows using WinCVS, and code checkout/checkin in both Solaris and Windows, either using the command line client, or the built-in support of my development tools (most IDE’s support CVS).

I’m using CVS for quite a long time, and I’m very satisfied with it. I keep an history of all the changes made in each broker and have different branches on each broker .adl file (pre-production, tst, dev1, dev2, etc.) I also have smaller .adl files for independent integrations (not full broker exports) and custom code (.java files, C/C++, etc.) and configuration (adapters.cfg, etc.). CVS has lots of clients for multiple platforms, I do most of the repository maintenance (branching, tagging, etc.) in Windows using WinCVS, and code checkout/checkin in both Solaris and Windows, either using the command line client, or the built-in support of my development tools (most IDE’s support CVS).