Ver 6 - TN Console Will not start

If you loaded a package named WmEDI into IS version 6, there is a file named tspace.jar which can be found in directory named C:\Program Files\webMethods6\IntegrationServer\packages\WmEDI\code\jars\static This file will prevent TNConsole from starting if you loaded the WmEDI package from version 4.6 into your version 6 installation. Since I did not see where I could download an IS ver 6 WmEDI package from the webMethods sites, I had to find a way to fix the problem. So, I went looking in the version 6 installation to see if there was another tspace.jar file � and I found one in the WmFlatFile package that comes with version 6. To remedy the TNConsole not starting situation I copied the same file named tspace.jar from the WmFlatFile package located in dir named C:\Program Files\webMethods6\IntegrationServer\packages\WmFlatFile\code\jars\static into the WmEDI\code\jars\static (overwriting the old tspace.jar file). TNConsole then started (after I started IS). Don�t forget to shutdown IS before doing this change.

I�m not sure if this is an iron-clad fix but at least TNConsole now starts.