value too large for column "WM7"."PRTUUIDPIDXREF"."UUID"

Hi,
Can you please help us with below error…

com.wm.app.prt.ProcessException: [PRT.0101.9358] Exception while executing SQL statement java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0039][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-12899: value too large for column “WM7”.“PRTUUIDPIDXREF”.“UUID” (actual: 56, maximum: 38) at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source) at com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source) at

:p:Venkata Vidya Sagar Pokuru

Hi, I assume “WM7”.“PRTUUIDPIDXREF”.“UUID” is a table in a database, if I’m not wrong you have two ways to solve, contact to the DBA guy to expand the column or tokenize your data at 38 before insert it.
Regards.
Alex.

Sorry for my mistake, when I wrote Tokenize I mean Substring.

It’s not recommended to fiddle with the application tablespace schema unless you are left with no other options.

WM7".“PRTUUIDPIDXREF”.“UUID” UUID field contains the identifier for the document published for either to invoke or transition within process for duplicate detection. Check if you can suppress this key field which you are logging under UUID for the specified length.

Hi All,
We could fix :confused: this issue in our environment …
Thanks to all who responded to this thread…

The cause for this issue we have enabled duplicate detection on WMPRT package for other requirement,now this is causing this error.

Why this is causing problem?
As per the documentation the table “PRTUUIDPIDXREF”

“This table provides persistent storage of document identifiers that Process Engine uses to detect duplicate published input or transition documents. The key for this table is the document UUID. The Process Engine inserts entries into this table when it receives an input or transition document and the user has enabled the duplicate event detection feature.”

The table PRTUUIDPIDXREF is to maintain a cross reference between a documents UUID and Process Instance ID(PID) for the Process engine(PRT).

We have unchecked this option on WMPRT and reloaded the WMPRT package to fix this issue.

Thanks to all…:happy:
Venkata Vidya Sagar Pokuru.