Value for fileAccessControl configuration file not working

Hi,

My IS is on Linux machine.
I want to use pub.file:stringToFile to write a file in the path /opt/softwareag/IntegrationServer/instances/SDIS_Test_01/trafficData/Log20-06-2017.log

My fileAccessControl.cnf looks as below.

allowedWritePaths=/opt/softwareag/IntegrationServer/instances/SDIS_Test_01/trafficData/.log
allowedReadPaths=/opt/softwareag/IntegrationServer/instances/SDIS_Test_01/trafficData/
.log
allowedDeletePaths=/opt/softwareag/IntegrationServer/instances/SDIS_Test_01/trafficData/*.log

But my service is still having error with
[ISS.0086.9263] Specified path [logMsg] is not on the [allowedWritePaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file

Please suggest what should be the value for file, for IS 9.10 on Linux OS.

Regards,
Revathi

I reloaded WmPublic and also restarted IS.
Still I get an error as [ISS.0086.9263] Specified path [logMsg] is not on the [allowedWritePaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file.

Another strange observation - file is getting appended when I invoke pub.file:stringToFile directly.

But when I call this java service in my flow service, i get same error as above.

So I feel the value is not getting passed from my flow service to the java service pub.file:stringToFile.

Any valuable advice here?

Hi Revathi,

ca you provide a screen shot of the invoke step of pub.file:stringToFile?

Did you have a look at the IS Built-In-Services Guide for the folde pub.file?
I suppose that the possible values (value formats) for these entries are explained there.

Regards,
Holger

Seems some kind of variable overwritten, the value of variable fileName is set to “logMsg”.
Please check the code.