Urgent Idocs to Multiple SAP System

Hello All,

i need urgent help to resolve a issue in one of the interface between convert from Xml to Idocs and post this sap idocs to two multiple sap systems.

1 i have logic written in my service in which use to get the data as string and convert that string to xml and map this xml data to sap idocs.

2 pub.sap.idoc.documentToIDoc convert document to idoc
3 pub.sap.transport.ALE.OutboundProcess
(In transport Params set == SAP server Name A) and send idoc to SAP system

– here when i check in SAP system i received idocs successfully but

4 pub.sap.transport.ALE.OutboundProcess
(In transport Params set == SAP server Name B) and send idoc to SAP system

– here is issue lies …after sending idocs to SAP server name B i didn’t received idoc in this system ! :frowning:

5 in both steps i can see sap trans ids are genereted as well as i received runtime,rfctime,call status as successful but i can’t see same idocs in other sap system B …

Appreciate your response!

As you are not getting any error, it implies IDOC is being dispatched to SAP System during second call

1. Make sure all the parameters used by ALE Outbound services are dropped from pipeline after your first call.

Especially Transport params,including Server/Connection name.

There is a chance that second call for IDOC Dispatch is using values of your first ALEOutbound Call. To confirm do a trace, after 1st ALE Call, check the last update Time for the IDOC in SAP, then recheck after second call of ALE Outbound to see if there is any difference.

HTH!

Yes please check the above points and troubleshoot and if required involve Basis team also:

HTH,
RMg