Return idoc from SAP not correctly saved with WmPartners/pub/mailbox/BCIDOC/ALEAUD

Hi,

I am using SAP BC 4.8. I am able to send xmls but the return xmls from SAP is not getting correctly saved in WmPartners/pub/mailbox/BCIDOC/ALEAUD.

As a result when I try to view return xml from Admin page, I am getting the error.
2011-12-15 09:51:44 CST com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Cannot display pipeline as XML at wm.PartnerMgr.xtn.admin.viewAs(admin.java:44) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:303) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:699) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:496) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler.process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:197) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.run(HTTPDispatch.java:421) at com.wm.util.TimeWrappingProvider$TimeMesuredTask.run(TimeWrappingProvider.java:40) at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:109) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:666)

Could anyone please provide any solution. I have been after this for nearly 2 weeks and still there is no progress.

Regards,
Hevert

Probably you may also need to contact SAP BC/wM support…I fear they are EOS already.

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

thanks for the reply. I have raised a request in SAP site as they are providing for SAP BC support. But do you have any idea as to what could be causing this issue.

Regards,
Hevert

Never seen this error and not sure.sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.