Just curious, has anyone successfully upgraded to v9.5 and is it stable yet?
My Env Details:
- Current: RH Linux - webMethods v7.1.2
- Proposed Upgrade to: RH Linux - webMethods v9.5
- Components: IS, MWS, Deployer, Trading Networks and Broker (Normal and JMS)
- Adapters: SAP, JDBC and MQ
In relation to above proposed upgrade, I got few queries and can you please help me with these:
- I understand that we got to be on v7.1.3 to upgrade to v9.5 - is this still a hard rule?
- Do we have to recreate the web services? Or does the backward compatibility will do just fine? (Can you please share your experience on this)
- Any changes to performed to the components of SAP adapter?
- If we retain the native broker in the new env (and not opt for UM), do we need to make any changes?
- Can you please share any lessons learnt or guidelines which helped you during your upgrade of above listed components, or even in general.
We just kicked off our upgrade discussion, hence the queries aren’t specific but are general in nature. Hope you understand