unsigned receipt

Hi…

Greetings!

We have 6.5 in place and facing below issue.

When the partner is trying to post the document to our enterprise through EDIINT (SSL - we have their certificates loaded in the partner profile), instead of getting signed receipt, they are receiving “unsigned receipt”.

We have their certificates in sign/verify & encrpty/decrypt tab and enterprise private key in sign/verify tab of the partner profile.

As per my understanding, we have to sign the (inbound)doc with our(enterprisre) private key and send the receipt to partner. And we have our private key in sign/verify tab, but still they are not receiving the signed receipt.

Appreciate any suggestions!

Tks!

-rpm

Is your partner telling you request for signed&encrypted receipt(MDN) in their initial request process (inbound doc)?? For example you can see those options set in the EDIINT:send service…

Basically your enterprise should send the signed MDN(receipt) back to TP (only if they request you in the EDIINT receive)…

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Greetings!

The partner is expecting signed receipt. We were able to receive the doc in 6.1 but facing issue in 6.5

Is that possible that when the partner is sending plain data (not encrypted data) and because of that we are not able to sign the receipt? Because in 6.1, i see they are sending encrypted message (from activity log) but in 6.5, it is “plain message”.

Please help!

Tks!

-rpm

Is that possible that when the partner is sending plain data (not encrypted data) and because of that we are not able to sign the receipt? Because in 6.1, i see they are sending encrypted message (from activity log) but in 6.5, it is “plain message”.

Yes it could be related to that. Confirm with your TP also whether they are requesting signed MDN…Also compare your EDIINT/TN setup in 61. vs 6.5 code/patches/fixes etc…

HTH,
RMG