Universal Messaging is a high performance multi-protocol messaging platform designed to provide fast, guaranteed message delivery across all mainstream enterprise, Web and IoT platforms. Universal Messaging 10.2 release comes with the following notable improvements:
- Horizontal scalability, enabled with a simple configuration change
- Publish and Subscribe
- Java native API and JMS.
- Heath Checker Tool enhancements
- Improved usability
- Cluster installation and environment consistency checks
- Running Universal Messaging as a Windows Service or Linux Daemon
- Using Software AG Installer, Universal Messaging can be installed so that is can run as a service or daemon.
- The service or daemon can be managed via scripts
- Realm Information Collector
- Providing an easy way to collate all the information you need to provide the Software AG Support organisation when you raise an Issue.
- Documentation Improvements
Release Notes are available on the following URL.